In order for a student to complete an assessment for each testing window, the assessment needs to be manually assigned. The assessment options are configured at the school or district level.
How to Assign an Assessment
Assessments are assigned to students within the Tracking Report.
1. From the Amira Teacher Portal, click/tap Reports
2. Click/tap TRACKING REPORT
3. Select the class of choice from the drop-down, if needed
4. Click/tap student name(s) or Select All
5. Click/tap Assign [ ] Assessments
❗NOTE: If an assessment is accidentally assigned, we recommend the student completes the assessment, and then the teacher can re-assign the assessment when ready. All of the relevant reports will refresh with the most recent assessment data.
❗NOTE: Teachers always have the option to make a judgement call to reassess. Follow the above steps to re-assign an assessment.