In order for a student to complete an assessment for each Benchmark window, the assessment needs to be manually assigned. The assessment options are configured at the school or district level.
How to Assign a Benchmark Assessment
Benchmark assessments are assigned to students within the Tracking Report.
1. From the Amira Teacher Portal, click/tap Reports
2. Click/tap TRACKING REPORT
3. Select the class of choice from the drop-down, if needed
4. Click/tap student name(s) or Select All
5. Click/tap Assign [ ] Assessments
❗NOTE: If an assessment is accidentally assigned, the recommendation is that the student complete the assessment, and then the teacher can re-assign the assessment when ready. All of the relevant reports will refresh with the most recent assessment data.
❗NOTE: The staff member always has the option to make a judgement call to reassess by re-assigning an assessment. Follow the above steps to re-assign an assessment.